Invisible Care – Newsletter for August 2022August 30, 2022
OSOT Webinar – Free PPT DownloadMay 1, 2023
In this issue:
- Back in person and mask free!!!
- Expanded to the Western and Atlantic Provinces
- Launched our functional data collection tool, Function Over Time Tracker – www.functionovertime.ca
- Teamed up with One Rehab Inc., specialized rehabilitation support provider.
- Our 2022 Holiday Giveaway
This research illustrates how telehealth can increase access to care for patients, and that telehealth interventions are effective for patients. The team at Invisible-Care developed services based on this research in order to better serve clients. Invisible-Care harnesses the power of telehealth to provide remote attendant care services through a simple text message. All clients receive a smart tool that is tailored to their needs. This can include promoting for daily activities, medication reminders, and virtual calls to a PSW. Invisible-Care ensures that your client has access to the services that they need 24/7.