The Invisible-Care Difference
Through pairing an Intermittent Care Model + Technology clients get a Real Time Tailored Support Experience from 6am – 12pm and access to overnight crisis support.
About usJennifer and Bruce Carnegie have worked in the rehabilitation field for over 25 years.
Jennifer is an Occupational Therapist with over 25 years experience in the motor vehicle industry and has supervised over 150 occupational therapists in a variety of clinical manager roles and understands what Occupational Therapists need from a support worker on the team.
Invisible-Care Inc. was born out of a need to provide cost effective support when clients require the support. The traditional model of a three hour visit at the agency's availability does not work for clients and results in high costs.
Invisible-Care works with all teams and support models from personal support, developmental support and rehabilitation support. We have trained staff with experience in communication, traumatic brain injury, mental health and all staff are supervised by an Occupational Therapist.
Funding can be through the attendant care and Form 1 dollars or on an OCF 18.
You tell us the support your client requires and we deliver it through an Intermittent care model paired with Technology.
Invisible-Care offers all support services as an extension of the care team. The support person behind the technology reaching out to clients come from a variety of backgrounds including Personal Support Worker, Educational Assistant, Communications Assistant and Rehabilitation Assistant.
What is Intermittent care with Invisible-Care?
- A combination of technology and a live support worker to provide constant supervision, guidance, and support throughout the day
- Human contact, videos, texts, and images to support a client complete daily task
- Contact in any language
What type of client benefits from Invisible-Care intermittent care models?
- A client that is physically able to complete activities of daily living but needs comfort and care for emotional health
- A client that is physically able to complete activities of daily living but needs reminders, cues and prompts
- A client that requires frequent healthy checks
- A client that can follow video or text instruction
- A client that is isolated and needs companionship
- A client that is transient and needs mobile support
- A client that needs support in off hours
Can children and teens use the Invisible-Care intermittent care model?
- Intermittent care is the perfect way to have accountability and develop independence without feeling like you have a parent watching your every move
- Children and teens master routines for everyday living and school through daily intermittent checks for accountability
- Invisible-Care supports your child's learning needs for homework completion, organizing and planning. We help your child manage their day and gain confidence.
Invisible-Care Support Network Alliance
Invisible-Care as a staffing solution with other community partners.
Invisible-Care has built
alliances with community partners that work directly in the home.
When a live person is required Invisible-Care and an Alliance partner work together to provide a full-service model of care! Ask how you or your agency can become an Alliance member?
- Support staffing has become extremely difficult and Invisible-Care is an innovative resource for staffing
- Invisible-care has many community partners that take advantage or our 6am-12pm shift to make sure a client is always covered
- Invisible care assists you manage staff shortages, sick days and no-show shifts in a professional manner and the client feels cared for and connected even when the live care provider is not available
- Generate revenue for your agency even when staff is not available
- Our quality staff have extensive experience and reduce your need to look for the best fit to make checkup calls and connections with your clients virtually
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question to reveal the answer.If you don't see your question listed - feel free to contact us.
Call the Invisible-Care team at (289) 335-1713 today for a quote on your client’s needs.