Invisible-care was born out of a need to provide clients with an attendant care service that is between an emergency call button and a live person in your home.
"Just because I have a brain injury does not mean I don’t care about fashion and style.
I don’t need another thing identifying me as disabled."
- Danielle D
Clients told us they need 24/7 monitoring but do not need, or want, to have a person in their home.
They require in-direct support through ongoing cues and prompting, however clients do not want to be stigmatized and have a device that makes them stand out.
Occupational Therapists (OT) told us they need one device instead of recommended several separate tools.
The OT’s reported a need for “human contact” with the client as the aid/device is useless if the client is not using it properly.
The OT community also informed us that client’s need faster access to support in the moment through physician and therapists on call.
Invisible-Care provides 24/7 monitoring with daily communication with the client to ensure the device is being implemented.
Invisible-Care aims to be the behind the scenes support to the therapy team by providing monthly reports and data.
Invisible-Care is a revolutionary new way to support attendant care
Invisible-Care uses non-direct cueing methods to provide the security your client requires to get out and live life inside and outside the home. Invisible-Care will track function providing the team with functional data to allow for greater planning, strategy and long term outcomes.
- Stylish watch for safety and wellness
- 24/7 Care 365 days a year
- GPS tracking with free standing alarm watch
- NO landline, cell phone or app required
- Set up is immediate
- Two way voice calling
Supervision To A Whole New Level
- Daily Prompting and cueing with a designated care partner
- Medication reminder with assistance for prescription renew
- Access to nurse practitioners and physician for minor medical /health issues
- Access to specialized pediatric nurse practitioner
- Access to a psychologist for minor mental health issues
Direct Billing To Insurer
- Monthly report with invoice to increase transparency of care
- Monthly data to build supporting documentation on function
Invisible-Care uses non-direct cueing methods to provide the security your client requires to get out and live life inside, and outside, the home.
Long Term Outcomes
Occupational therapists have reported the need for a service that is cost effective to meet attendant care needs but keeps the maximum amount of rehabilitation benefit dollars going to direct rehabilitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question to reveal the answer.If you don't see your question listed - feel free to contact us.
Call the Invisible-Care team at 289-260-6216 today for a quote on your client’s needs.